Share | 

Greetings!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Voice
Recruit

PostSubject: Greetings!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:06 am

Hey Guys,

I'm interested in getting more involved in the airsofting world and would be interested in playing with you guys some time/possibly joining the team eventually I've only really played with my old college buddies maybe a dozen times, and still visit Ellensburg every now and again for a skirmish. I've never played during an official event though.

I currently own a TSD SD702 with a x3-9 Tasco Scope, Woodland Camo with MOLLE vest and pouches on the way. The gun shoot roughly 500-530 FPS. I might also be able to borrow an AK-47 style until I get my own AEG.

I eventually plan on purchasing a KWA G36c, and a KWA M1911 pistol as well as additional camo but that really depends on how finances work over the next couple months (I'm a grad student at UW).

I live in Puyallup, and will continue to work in Lakewood every weekend so I would be available for Saturday games unless I have a concert or school related work on that day.

Just to clarify, although I currently only own a "sniper" weapon the "lone sniper" approach would not describe my play style at all.

Let me know if you guys get out on the field anytime soon!)

Thanks!

-Voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guerrilla Recon :: Guests/Members :: New Members Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: